Warranty Terms & Conditions
Namura technologies, Inc. products are not covered by any verbal, expressed, or implied warranty.
Namura Technologies’ only responsibility is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Namura technologies, Inc. is not responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of use or misuse of the product. Namura technologies, Inc. reserves the right to change the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
The warranty applies only to a Namura branded product purchased from us by a distributor, and sold to a dealership, engine rebuilder, and/or certified mechanic workshop. Any warranty is valid for the original purchaser only.
The warranty excludes any and all claims for items purchased through online auction sites, items installed by a someone other than a certified and/or professional mechanic working in the Powersports industry.
Also excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship
- Damage caused by improper installation, use in an improper application, or use in conjunction with other devices/accessories/modifications such as, but not limited to performance crankshafts or camshafts, aftermarket or performance cylinders or cylinder heads, items tuned with aftermarket programmers, items using nitrous or aftermarket turbos,
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage occurring as a result of competitive racings (amateur or professional).
- Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages to other parts related to installation of Namura’s products.
- All coverage under this warranty is voided if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Namura.
To be considered for warranty replacement, all products must be returned to Namura Technologies, Inc upon request. Before sending for warranty inspection, the user must receive prior return authorization which can be given via email. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an authorized dealer or mechanics workshop, copy of an invoice or charge receipt that identifies the dealer/workshop, and a copy of the service or workorder showing the date of service, parts replaced, and all associated costs. The returned goods should also include a printed copy of the warranty form on page 2 with the questions answered as thoroughly as possible.
Products covered under this warranty must be sent prepaid.
Namura Technologies Inc. assumes no responsibility for products lost or damaged during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable. Failure to provide the requested information can result if denial of the warranty.